Re: Focus visible, plus?

How about:
    * Level A: 2.4.7 Focus visible
    * Level AA: 2.4.11 Focus visible (Minimum) [since this is the new minimum, essentially encompassing 2.4.7]
    * Level AAA: 2.4.xx Focus visible (Enhanced)

Or:
    * Level A: 2.4.7 Focus visible
    * Level AA: 2.4.11 Focus appearance (Minimum) [since this is the new minimum, essentially encompassing 2.4.7]
    * Level AAA: 2.4.xx Focus appearance (Enhanced)

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Head of Accessibility