Re: Web Key IT Pty Ltd - Change of Roles

Best wishes Vivienne,

We will miss you but take comfort in the happy thought of you strolling the
beaches more often. Enjoy your leisure time, you have certainly earned it.
Thanks for all of your valuable contributions through the years.

Best,
Sharron

--

Sharron Rush | Executive Director

Knowbility.org: to create a more inclusive digital world for all abilities

(office) 512.527.3138 x 104