Re: Visual indicator examples

Hi Alastair

I agree it's not common to see failures of this on professionally designed
sites because most usability testing ensures that the saliency to progress
indicators...

 It is a passive SC which basically says
"don't do the dumb thing"

We have a few passive SCs that don't kick in unless the author does
something weird or violates basic usability.

   - text spacing
   - reflow
   - Pointer cancellation
   - Motion Actuation