Re: Finding HHello jennie,elp

Hello,

Jennie, Steve and I went through the Findable Help SC Draft and pulled in
the understanding document to make sure everyone was looking at the same
information. We moved everything  else to the bottom under history.  We
added content to the understanding to clarify that this SC is not for
content sensitive help by referencing 3.3.6 and that human help is
preferred when possible.

The most recent version is at the top of:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fX4Iw169OGUny5RTd70S8qAneYy5e0hr7zupE21gPBM/edit#

Thank you,

Rachael

--