Re: Visual Indicators

Hi All

I've added an OPTION 3 to the spreadsheet which is a fallback passive SC
based on the text spacing SC ...

Plain language:
"Don't do anything that overrides a browser plugin's ability to override
CSS to create outlines on buttons and underlines on links."

In content implemented using markup languages that support visual adaptation
of user interface components
<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#dfn-user-interface-components>, one of the
following is true, with no loss of content or functionality, and by
changing no other style property:

   1.

   A user agent or plugin can adjust:
   -

      Button and input borders up to 3px (CSS) in width
      -

      link underlines up to 2px (CSS) in width
      2.

   There is a mechanism available on the page where
   -

      Button and input have borders with at least a 3:1 ratio
      -

      link underlines with at least a 3:1 ratio
      3.

   On page load:
   -

      Buttons and inputs have borders with at least a 3:1 ratio
      -

      link underlines up to 1px (CSS) in width with at least a 3:1 ratio

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WhZAbswvPHs7A3stfqM_ATsaBHPeGbHtARcmaKMck1U/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*