Re: Finding Help

Hi Gundula

I'm interested why you do not feel a well maintained FAQ is not suitable
as a form of self help online documentation?

Self help online documentation can take many, many forms and I have
definitely seen some that are worse than even the most basic FAQ would
be. Personally I often find a FAQ to be the best format  when I have a
specific question in mind.

If you are considering a full manual-style set of pages or tutorials as
the only suitable form of self help online documentation than I agree
with the the comments others have made that there are many sites for
which it cannot be mandated.

Steve