RE: Collections of web pages

> ‘Set of web pages’ can apply to a sub-domain with a shared navigation. ePub is more constrained than that, so it does appear to be a sub-set of the current definition that also applies to a web page.

That makes sense to me after reading David’s reply. Having lived almost forever in publishing, I didn’t realize that set of web pages was intended for as loose a concept as a site. I was thinking more an app with a specific progression, or sequence of pages. It would be disruptive to use what I offered as a general definition.

> Electronic Publication

Maybe just change this to digital publication, as that’s the name we now typically use. “Electronic” was always a bit of a misnomer.

Matt