Re: Use of ARIA to satisfy 'Identify common purpose' SC

description of that purpose">

I don't think its viable. First off its not on a form input... but more
importantly, assuming it was, tThe AccName should be reserved for the NAME
so unless its identical to the purpose that would be a failure of 4.1.2 and
1.3.1

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*