Re: Use of ARIA to satisfy 'Identify common purpose' SC

Yeah - thanks Alastair and David. Good feedback both.
The reason I ask is that a lot of people will think that they can add
just add ARIA to satisfy this SC
and in some cases, as David mentions for inputs, it may be doable but in
others not.

Good catch both about the AccName and the label - and we don't want that
to be overridden etc.

IMO We'll need to be clear in our materials about where ARIA
anti-patterns would not satisfy this SC.

Thanks

Josh

--
Joshue O Connor