Re: I will vote against WCAG 2.1 Draft

> Wayne Dick <mailto:wayneedick@gmail.com>
> 20 February 2017 at 18:47
> Patrick gave me a link to a mobile phone spoofer for Firefox, called
> User Agent Switcher. So I can read Github easily now.
I'm really glad to hear that you can access GH better now. This would be
good for other members of the LVTF -
so maybe share the extension with the group.

Sincere apologies that there are issues with these tools for VIP, and
thanks also to Patrick for chipping in with a practical solution.
I hope this helps remove some barriers to participation for you and others.

Thanks

Josh

--
Joshue O Connor