Re: Do we choose to be a vetting committee was ..Re: Does anyone else agree with my perspective - was Re: "we should not allow user testing in exceptions" (was Re: clarifing the debate)

+1 Credibility is the key. With all its faults, WCAG 2.0 has very high credibility. We can't afford for WCAG 2.1 to lose that!