Re: User-adaptations in SCs

We are missing something.
1. There are real understandable changes that are needed, and they can be
stated in plain language.
2. The problem is difficult because there are at least 2 cases:
a. The fundamental structure of the page is not changed.
b. The page is linearized and the only true limit is the visual access
profile for the user.

Do we need cases? With and without linearization? Is that the real
difficulty? Can we use language that is plain if we make the SC complex by
adding cases?

Do we need understanding language that clarifies this overall framework?

I am not sure how to connect this.

At some point we all recognize that the original page structure needs
breaking. It is exactly like moving a 15 inch landscape display onto a 4.7
inch cell phone. Once you stretch the presentation to the limit it has to
change dramatically.

Here is the problem I see. Once the page has been linearized, I don't want
spacing and font family to be constrained by limits place on non-linear
pages.

That is the structural problem I see.

Wayne