Re: Language to attach to SCs that are not mature yet for FPWD.

​Here it is with Jason's suggestions regarding "reviewers" vs "public"​

- In its current form, the proposal may not address a situation where a
user with a disability will be disproportionately disadvantaged (as
compared to a user without a disability) if the criterion is not met?
Suggestions from reviewers on how to improve it are welcome.

- In its current form, the proposal may not be reliably testable either
through human testing or automated testing? Suggestions from
​reviewers
 on how to improve it are welcome.

- In its current form, the proposal does not describe
​ ​
the
​ ​
specific
​ ​
passing
​ ​
condition required to meet the criteri
​on​
​
​. ​
It provides a "method" which is more of a technique than an SC.
Suggestions from reviewers on how to improve it are welcome.

- In its current form, the proposal does not apply across technologies.
Suggestions from reviewers on how to improve it are welcome.

- In its current form, the proposal is creating a requirement for something
that is already required by an existing Success Criterion. [See SC XXXX] .
Suggestions from reviewers on how better to address the overlapping
requirements or a change that would clarify how it differs from the
existing SC are welcome.

- In its current form, the proposal may not be implementable, using
readily-available formats, free (or low cost) user agents, and/or assistive
technologies
​. Suggestions from
​reviewers
 on how to improve it are welcome.​