RE: new coga SC #31 ready to be submitted

From: Jonathan Avila [mailto:jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:39 AM

It’s my guess that it extends SC 3.2.4 to things beyond “components”  to patterns like error messaging, etc.  Having a consistent method of error identification across a set of pages is example of things that isn’t clearly covered under SC 3.2.4 that could be covered here (in my opinion).
[Jason] I think that’s a well informed guess as to the intent and a good example, but we need a proposal that clearly states what it’s asking for, and which is clearly distinguished from 3.2.4.

Thank you for your compliance.