Re: New Wiki page with SC text proposals to combine issues 79, 78, and 74

Hi Alastair and all,

Thanks you! Here is a combo version with your metrics plugged in:

"No loss of content or functionality on a webpage is caused by overriding:
* font-family to [Comic Sans], or
* foreground and background to white on black, or
* line-height of all text to 1.3 and spacing around elements
containing text to 0.5em

Thoughts?

Kindest Regards,
Laura