Re: Mechanism Disclaimer

Hi Alastair,

> if the site relies font-icons for buttons, e.g. print, play, or the
“burger” menu; and the user over-rides the font, the icons can disappear.

Yup, understood, but I still am not understanding the connection between
that statement and *"**The user can change the font family down to the
element level, to any font family available to the user agent with the
following exception".*

It almost feels like there are 2 separate topics here - related but
independent. Am I missing something?

JF

--
John Foliot