Re: Font Family failure

Thank you Steve. So, solution mark descendant void elements with role =
'presentation' . JavaScript changing style could then create a symbol table
of all 'presentation' elements grouped by style values, and change what is
needed.

There we have it. A mechanism exists.

I only use style sheets myself because they are easy for quick one-off
solutions. For general users browser extension are the answer.  Still a
style sheet could check for "role='presentation'" and do something useful.

Wayne