Re: Testability of Animation from interactions Issue 18

Good point. That parallax scroll would be too specific for an SC is true - one could extend the requirement to any user-initiated animation that affects the entire viewport (or a large part of it) whether it is nauseous shifts, swirls, wobbles, colour changes or some other brainchild of the inventive front end designer. My attempt would be to set this class of animation apart from another class focussing on specific 'elements' (changing shape or position when focussed or moved, disappearing in an inverted Aladdin's lamp fashion in some location, etc). That might alleviate the need to talk about the size of the area affected,  which in the absence of further information on the  nature of the movement seems inconclusive.

Sent from phone