Re: Pixel, Points and Spatial Measures

Maybe the real  problem is solved.

I mean, if a person with 20/80 vision cannot read your site at 400%, a
person with 20/20 can't read it with 100%.

Maybe we only need to drop "point"as a term and let market pressure solve
the base font issue for us. Over the last 400 years publishers that used
font below the critical print size for fully sighted readers went broke.
That's why newspapers and books have the font size they do.

Wayne