Re: Testability of Animation from interactions Issue 18

Thanks Glenda!

David and all, what do you think of switching "1/3 of the web page" to
Glenda's suggestion [1] of "33% of any 10 degree visual field on the
screen"?

Would that make the Animation SC easier to test and the proposal
something you can live with?

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2017JanMar/0142.html