RE: WCAG meeting January 3rd, 2016

Mostly the specification consistently uses “Web page” and not just “page”, except for when the term is repeated in the same sentence or paragraph (and just using “page” helps with readability).  SC 2.1.2 does not follow this general rule.

I submitted this example for posterity using the online comment form<http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/onlineform>.

From: josh@interaccess.ie [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 10:39 AM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: WCAG meeting January 3rd, 2016

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 3rd January 2016 at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes).

Please reply with regrets to the list.
Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/>>  port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Agenda/Continued from last call:

  1.  Requirements for SCs (https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_Success_Criteria)
  2.  Numbering & updating SC (https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_SC_Numbering)
NOTE: Please review the minutes and let us know if there are any issues relating to the above items that you want to bring up/discuss on the call. Issues/concerns can also be discussed on list. https://www.w3.org/2016/12/20-wai-wcag-minutes.html

  1.  Issue 77 review: https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78

  2.  Issue 9 review: https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/9

  3.  Discussion/Update from SC managers on issue progress.
  4.  Charter update.
To connect to the meeting:
Join WebEx meeting (https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c)
Meeting number:            642 418 206
Meeting password:         Find in the irc meeting room header if you don’t know it

or

Join by phone
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 642 418 206