Re: Long list of sites that use personalization to meet wcag

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:53:35 +0000
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
CC: "W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> With the additional semantics symbol browsers would work for all conformant content

What I don’t understand is how that is applied. Does the browser completely override the layout, or just try to insert the symbols in to the site’s layout?

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/guides/symbol_browser/ might be helpful here

The browser that links to seems to have disappeared, and searching for “Symbol browser” doesn’t lead to good results (due to Word etc. using symbols inserters).

Are there any currently available?

Cheers,

-Alastair