From: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 at 17:34
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Subject: Fwd: Long list of sites that use personalization to meet wcag

I sent this list to the coga TF but it might be more useful here.

People think that personalization is a new technology in the accessibility space. It has been successfully used for years. In Israel lots of big sites use it as the preferred way to meet accessibility requirements. There are three companies with competing technologies that I know who do it based on metadata and aria type semantics.

I put together some examples for you in telecom, banking, health care, commerce , airlines, government  etc (If this is not enough I could spend some more time and double the list.

FYI - The word for  accessibility in hebrew is נגישות  so if there is no icon do a search for that word to open personlization settings for accessibility or tab though the page. (If the site did a good job it should be the first or second focus point) . Also please do not point out if any of the sites have outstanding accessibility bugs. Like many large sites they often have a road map of what they are adressing first.

example:

https://www.cellcom.co.il/

https://cellcomtv.cellcom.co.il/#default

https://www.ebox.co.il/