RE: Discussion - Add Orientation SC to Editor's Draft

From: Marc Johlic [mailto:marc.johlic@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 10:14 AM
To: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>

I'm certainly willing to yield to consensus, but I also like to keep all of our SCs as simple and readable as possible.  I'm struggling to see how "or by user request" adds value to this SC.
[Jason] We need an exception in this case (see the earlier thread). If an exception isn’t explicitly stated in the text of an SC, then it doesn’t exist, even if you think it should.

Thank you for your compliance.