Re: Resize content - questions remaining

a)       Level A: Cater for a 200% increase in text-size and allow
horizontal scrolling (current SC at different level).

b)       Level AA: Cater for 400% increase in content without horizontal
scrolling, with exception for 2D content (new SC)

Fine with me

"Content can be resized to fit 320 CSS pixels wide ..."

Interesting... it is sticking the CSS pixel technology specific thing right
in the normative language. So its more direct... our definitions have a lot
of CSS pixel talk in them ... the question we'll be asked is whether this
can apply to other non W3C technologies, If the CSS pixel think is in
glossary definitions we can make conversions in the glossary for other
technologies as they appear... but if we put it in theSC text we'll get
some saying, the WCAg is only for W3C technologies. Investigating the
implications of this change might delay the SC... so I'd say let's stick
with the current direction, and keep this in our back pocket. We can
explain this in the Understanding.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*