Re: changes to plain language based on the feedback

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:57:23 +0300
To: Gregg C Vanderheiden <greggvan@umd.edu>
Cc: "w3c-waI-gl@w3. org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Gregg, I think we should weight to tweek the wording if it looks like the SC might get in...

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 15 May 2017 23:21:45 +0300 Gregg C Vanderheiden&lt;greggvan@umd.edu&gt; wrote ----

On May 15, 2017, at 2:47 PM, lisa.seeman &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote:

For error messages that require a response to continue, instructions, labels and navigational elements all of the following are true:

this sentence is hard to parse

How about

For instructions, labels, navigational elements, and error messages that require a response to continue, all of the following are true:

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu