Re: we need to quantify what the issues can not be meet for plain language

On the straw poll, the question was

AWK: Is there a chance of a 1500 word limit getting through?

So my answer was to that specific question. Not other parts of the SC, or
other ways to try to approach this.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*