Re: Request for Review and Comment: Confirm Important Information (Issue #33)

This seems to add a lot of burden to expert users on systems. For
example, when I am doing DB development work (which I'm doing quite  lot
at the moment) in a system I do not want every transaction I do to be
confirmed. This would slow down development work and be really frustrating.

Most of these systems will ask to confirm drop or truncate operations
but will not ask to confirm simple updates or inserts. To be honest if
they did it would reduce the effect of them asking for confirmations of
truly catastrophic operations. This meets WCAG today as you can simply
change or delete the data to undo the operation if required - but it
would not meet this new standard.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065