Re: Understanding content now set up in WCAG 2.1 repository

Hi Micheal,

Thank you for the instructions. I put some links at the top of the
Adapting Text SC [1] for ease of use:

- [Understanding doc for
editing](https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/blob/master/understanding/21/adapting-text.html)
| [Understanding doc in
master](https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/master/understanding/21/adapting-text.html)

But I am now  wondering if the editing link will update the master? Do
I need a different link for viewing what I edit?

Thanks again.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78