Re: AGWG meeting May 9th, 2017

Hi all,

Amendment to agenda - In keeping with our recent decision to manage 3
SCs every two weeks -  we still have some work to do so will concentrate
first on these on the call:

Timeouts
Minimize User errors
Single Key shortcut alternative

and then work on the items below as time allows.

Anything we dont get to on Tues, can be dealt with on the Thursday call.

Apologies for jumping the gun.

Josh

--
Joshue O Connor