Re: Is Java Web Start covered by WCAG?

WCAG only scopes content at URI's using HTTP to deliver. Any other protocol
is not in scope. PDFs over email are not in WCAG scope, PDFs downloaded
from FTP are not in scope, although WCAG techniques can be used to make
them accessible. I know it's messy, but until we widen WCAG content
definition to all delivery mechanisms, and that won't be any time soon, I
think WCAG is limited to that. However, any jurisdiction is welcome to look
at WCAG2ICT or any other mapping document and instruct their jurisdictions
to follow WCAG SCs for all content. But that is not the WCAG Standard.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902