Re: Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?

We need to be careful that we don’t write the guidelines to only apply for today. We want to write guidelines that will apply for the future as well.

So, I don’t think that we can drop the phrase because it works with technologies today if we know there is a revolution coming. And there is a revolution coming including 3-D immersive etc.

Also there are a lot of pages that still use legacy technologies. We need to  recognize them as well.

As to what technologies there are out there today, I’m not the expert on that. I just posted another message just before this asking that question.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu