Re: Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?

Hi Gregg and all,

On 4/24/17, Gregg C Vanderheiden <greggvan@umd.edu> wrote:
> So I agree — stick to web content
> I don’t think we should be making judgements outside of web content

This gets us back to the question Alastair previously asked [7], "Can
we define those for 2017? HTML etc., yes. PDF, yes. What else would
you call a 'major web technology' today?"

Gregg, what is the list of Web technologies that must be supported
beyond HTML and PDF?

I presume that if that list was supported, it would enable us to
remove the "technologies being used" clause. Correct? In other words,
what technologies are we missing?

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Laura