Adding the word "meaning"?

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:49:26 -0500
To: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Josh,

Sorry I had to drop off at the end to today's call.

I want to follow up with you on your suggestion of adding the word
"meaning" to the intro sentence of the adapting text SC.

"JOC: Some sample text to cover semantics - Each of the following text
styles of the page can be overridden with no loss of essential
content, functionality or meaning." [1]

Doesn't the word "content" [2] as defined in 2.0 already cover that?

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/04/20-ag-minutes.html