Re: SC #78 'Adapting text', and a question regarding consensus on icon fonts

Here's the current thinking around icon font accessibility

http://fontawesome.io/accessibility/

Are these icons going to disappear if the font family is over ridden by a
user style sheet?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*