Re: SC Managers and public comments

> Patrick H. Lauke <mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk>
> 19 April 2017 at 10:11
> On 19/04/2017 10:07, Joshue O Connor wrote:
>> All replies to any comment need to be agreed as the working group
>> consensus for that issue. They need to be drafted and then  surveyed by
>> the group.
>>
>> Those replies can be surveyed by the group etc.
>
> Would I be right in saying that this applies only to *official*
> replies denoted as coming explicitly from the WCAG WG?
Correct. Discussion can continue for sure - but at some stage there has
to be a 'consensus' reply from the group. We can mark them as such in
the comment itself.
So for example, if Detlev makes a response that the group feel
represents the consensus stance - (after survey etc) - then it can be
marked up/labelled as such.

> Because otherwise, I'd question why we're using a social-like platform
> like GitHub, which allows individuals to comment on things, at all.
There are pros and cons to using the platform - most options are messy
one way or another IMO.

Thanks

Josh

>> Thanks