Re: Adapting Text proposals for next week's survey. (was Re: Adding Greg L's Adapting Text proposals to the Wiki in anticipation of a vote between J&K and H&I)

No - you still need to rule out images of text - because those are pixels.

Captions?   would be nice to change.

What I meant though was the “if the technology allows”  can be dropped.   Then the AAA provision essentially becomes  “do not use technologies that don’t allow”.    That of course would have to be at level AAA and is only allowed there because we say that AAA should never be REQUIRED — because we have a lot of testable  but not universally applicable SC down in level AAA.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu