Re: SC Managers and public comments

Hi Josh,

Is it premature to attempt to answer the public comments until the AG
working group settles on the SC text? Whatever I draft will likely
change unless we have a working group decision on the proposed text.

I wonder if we could use some generic boiler plate text such as:

"Thank you for your time reviewing and commenting on this proposed SC.
The working group will be following up after we reach consensus on the
SC text."

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--