Re: Adding Greg L's Adapting Text proposals to the Wiki in anticipation of a vote between J&K and H&I

From: Gregg Vanderheiden RTF <gregg@raisingthefloor.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 23:26:56 -0400
Cc: Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>, "w3c-waI-gl@w3. org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
J & K does not fit SC format. Not a TF statement

H&I does not work — because if you parse it is says.      “if tech can do it, the following is true”   which is always true.   Because if the last half of the sentence is not possible then it is exempt by the phrasing.

I know taht isnt the intent — but that is how the sentence parses.

maybe define  IT?