Adding Greg L's Adapting Text proposals to the Wiki in anticipation of a vote between J&K and H&I

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:05:32 -0500
To: Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Greg and all,

Greg, thank you for your input on the call today [1]. I have added
your proposals to the Wiki page as Proposal J (Level A) that removes
hard metrics from the SC and Proposal K (Level AAA). [2] Please adjust
these as you see fit.

As Andrew requested, tomorrow I'll ask on-list for a vote between J&K
and H&I [3]. They both use an in tandem 2 SC approach.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/04/13-ag-minutes.html#item01

[2] J&K Proposal