Re: target size

It doesn't strike me as an easily solvable problem in a User agent. It
seems like something to be incorporated at the design level.

But there may be another way to look at it. If linearization goes through
and zooming goes through, it is presumable that link targets sizes could
increase also in a way that doesn't cause horizontal scroll. Then people
with dexterity problems would be magnifying the screen just because they
couldn't hit a button rather than for a vision reason, which seems like it
would be frustrating for them. But the target would indeed be bigger.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005