Re: Technolog Agnostic / Independent

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:37:26 -0700
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Cc: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The main thing I am reacting to is the claim in many responses that feature
x is not available on mobile hence authors should not be required to encode
in a way that enables accessibility support for x. This recurs in many
external responses. I though we might want to discuss this before coming up
with an answer. This has appeared in Resize Content and adaptive content.

The public appears that technology independence has this least common
platform aspect.

Wayne