Re: SC Managers and public comments

Yes, I agree.

To sum up, we want to have a current version of the SC available from the links at the top of the issue, so the SC manager needs to update the text in the “SC for editing” linked page.

Of course, this should be done with the good ideas from others commenting on the issue.

What this does, to provide some high-level context for people, is it updates a branch in the repository that is separate from the editor’s draft. This serves as a review copy for the group and has no special standing related to ultimate acceptance from the group, except that it shows what is believed to be getting closer to a final form.

Once the larger group reviews it and any final edits are put in place (and we have a CFC to accept it) then we will merge that branch into the editor’s draft, and the SC will appear in the monthly Working Drafts.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility