Re: SC Managers and public comments

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 09:42:14 +0000
To: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To see your issues more easily, just use this form of URI to bring up your list, replacing the last section of the URI with your github user name:

https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/assigned/yourusername

Examples:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/assigned/awkawk

https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/assigned/lseeman

https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/assigned/mraccess77

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie<mailto:josh@interaccess.ie>>
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 09:44
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: SC Managers and public comments

Hi all,

Andrew and I have now assigned the current tranche of public comments to the SC Managers.

We ask all SC managers to please review the comments for your issues, parse its contents etc - distill the substance and draft a response/any outputs etc.

In some cases comments have been applied to people who are not SC managers but they are usually to people who
have already made a reply or demonstrated some interest in the issue/comment.

Thanks

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie