SC Managers and public comments

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 09:44:30 +0200
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi all,

Andrew and I have now assigned the current tranche of public comments to
the SC Managers.

We ask all SC managers to please review the comments for your issues,
parse its contents etc - distill the substance and draft a response/any
outputs etc.

In some cases comments have been applied to people who are not SC
managers but they are usually to people who
have already made a reply or demonstrated some interest in the
issue/comment.

Thanks

--
Joshue O Connor