Re[2]: Colour Luminosity/Contrast for form inputs/controls/components

From: <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 10:40:16 +0000
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
 >Something like "The visual presentation of text, images of text, and
the different states of interface elements >has a contrast ratio of at
least 4.5:1, except for the following: (Level AA)"

 >And perhaps include an extra note about being able to distinguish
BETWEEN different states of an interface >element too (but not sure if
this would mean that there needs to be a 4.5:1 ratio between, say,
selected and >unselected buttons for instance?)

Going in the right direction - I like calling out 'states' but aren't
there also the need to have the components themselves perceivable? Say
scrollbars for example that don't change state?

In terms of states we could define ratios for active/inactive for sure.

Thanks

Josh