From: Katie Haritos-Shea [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 4:04 PM
To: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Cc: Patrick Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Re[4]: Colour Luminosity/Contrast for form inputs/controls/components

Josh,

We can't extend a SC from 2.0. We can add a new additional one for 2.1.

I don't recall a discussion about UI components and color contrast, it could be we had too much else to worry about.

Many have wanted and frankly needed a SC like this to cover UI controls. So I would totally agree with  creating a new one for 2.1.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545