Re: Draft Silver Task Force work statement

Thanks Michael. Some initial thoughts..

Can we drop the number references? The AG will have a different name,
and will (in all likelyhood) consist of different content to any
individual set of guidelines that has preceeded it. Referring to it as
AG 3.0 seems confusing at best, misleading at worst.

I don't understand the following clause from the "Scope" section:
"Propose options of plans to update the Accessibility Guidlines WG and
choose an option;"

Much of the draft statement is predicated on the assumption that the AG
will be an evolution and/or update of existing guidelines. The remit of
the TF is to follow a user research driven methodology however, which
may mean that the AG are revolutionary rather than evolutionary. It
would be good to clarify whether there is a constraint on what AG
may/may not be, or whether it really will be based on the proposed
methodology.

A minimum of 8 hours/week participation is a huge ask of most member
organisations. I realise there is a lot of work to do, but speaking as a
member organisation that supports two active participants in the TF
(plus another in the AG WG), I have to ask if this is a realistic
benchmark to set?

Léonie.
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem