Re: Should we drop any WCAG 2 SCs in 2.1?

Please — the requirement is NOT that things work with a physical keyboard.  Only the keyboard interface.   This can be any keyboard installed on the phone itself — including scanning or sip and puff or voice input or….     (it CAN also be external— but only if that is what a person wants to use)

gregg