Re: Question on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers

Correct

As always — there are other things that might also make content more accessible to more people.

But this specific SC was purposefully written to only require these 4 items.    The reasons were complex but suffice it to say that in the end the consensus was to just require these 4 specific things.

Gregg